The home lending can be operated both from the headquarters, 1st floor, Loan at home Reading Room/Multimedia Reading Room and form the branch libraries.
The publication will be served according to a request form filled out by the customer.
For the home lending it can be also used the online request form for the publications in the headquarters, in the Low Library
in the Economic Sciences Library, in the Filosophy Library and in the Pedagogy, Psychology, Physical Education and Sport Library.
In order to place a request form the individuals must own a valid entrance.
The students in graduate and master degree programs are allowed to borrow only 5 books at home for 2 weeks.
The university teachers are allowed to borrow 10 publications at home for 2 weeks.
There are excluded from the home lending the following issues: periodicals, dictionaries, encyclopaedias, atlases, the guides for practical and lab works, the internal usage issues, PhD theses, all the issues published before 1950, special collections, the unique copies.
The content of this site was created and is administrated by “Mihai Eminescu” Central University Library (CUL) in
order to provide to its clients information on their access to the collections and on the institution’s activity.
The use of the site www.bcu-iasi.ro implies the acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- The given information had a general character, it is not compulsory an all-inclusive one.
- The administrator doe not assume any responsibility if the information cannot be accessed from some technical
motives, irrespective of the CUL.
- If by means of this site there are requested from the clients some personal information (name, address, telephone
number, e-mail address) the institution will preserve their confidentiality in accordance with Act 677/2001 for the
protection of the individuals’ protection with respect to the personal data processing and their free flow.
- The clients will use the information offered by this site on their own responsibility in the terms stipulated
by the legislation in force on the copyright and related rights.
- In order to improve the services offered by the library and for a greater efficiency of this site, the users are
encouraged to express their oppinion.