Since 2013, "Mihai Eminescu" Central University Library (CUL) has a new visual identity. The graphics was done by some external partners of the library and was adopted in all the materials used in the internal and external communication. The renewal of its visual identity allows to the library to be better perceived and more easily recognized by the community.
The institutions name is a fundamental identity element that has to be used in its correct and mainly complete form: "Mihai Eminescu" Central University Library Iași. It can be accepted also the acronym BCU (CUL) Iași.
The accepted forms of the logo:
How to use it
© 2017 "Mihai Eminescu" Central University Library Iasi I Terms and conditions
The content of this site was created and is administrated by “Mihai Eminescu” Central University Library (CUL) in
order to provide to its clients information on their access to the collections and on the institution’s activity.
The use of the site www.bcu-iasi.ro implies the acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- The given information had a general character, it is not compulsory an all-inclusive one.
- The administrator doe not assume any responsibility if the information cannot be accessed from some technical motives, irrespective of the CUL.
- If by means of this site there are requested from the clients some personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) the institution will preserve their confidentiality in accordance with Act 677/2001 for the protection of the individuals’ protection with respect to the personal data processing and their free flow.
- The clients will use the information offered by this site on their own responsibility in the terms stipulated by the legislation in force on the copyright and related rights.
- In order to improve the services offered by the library and for a greater efficiency of this site, the users are encouraged to express their oppinion.