The library's documents' copy/photocopy/scanning
- The copy, photocopy and scanning of the library's documents may be done according to the effective norms and legislation.
- The reading room's librarian must be announced beforehand by the reader on any of his intention in this direction.
- The self-service xerox is placed in the Central Library, on the ground floor, nearby Entrance Card Office.
- The document's photocopy by a private camera is allowed only according to the type of document and only after the approval of the reading room's librarian
- The scanning or photocopy requests for the documents in the Special Collections Department are to be solved by the staff of the department.
- The fees for this services are annually approved by the Administration Council of the library.